Low budget Interior Designers in Dwarka New Delhi
The 11 most common materials for the Minimalist Style
More than a form of decoration, minimalism has become the new lifestyle to which we all aspire. The goal is a simpler, happier and much less consumerist life, as sustainable and natural as possible. And all these values are reflected in our home in every detail. And it is that the minimalist style does not begin in the decoration, but much earlier: in the selection of the materials that will build our home.
The calculated use of natural and honest, almost industrial, materials will be essential if you want to achieve a minimalist living room, dining room or bedroom. Today, the best interior designers give us advice on the materials for minimalist houses par excellence.
Again, minimalism embraces the plain and simple, laying bare the basic building elements. For this reason, exposed brick walls offer an industrial touch that fits perfectly in a minimalist study or living room.
6. Recycled materials
7. Natural stones
From baskets to baskets or paraphrase, wicker and hemp fibers are natural, living and unique elements that, like wood, strengthen the minimalist spirit at home.
1.Low budget Interior Designers in Dwarka New Delhi
2.Low budget Interior Designers in Dwarka New Delhi
3.Low budget Interior Designers in Dwarka New Delhi
4.Low budget Interior Designers in Dwarka New Delhi
Useful links | Interior Design | Interior Design Cost in Gurgaon | Low budget interior designer in Gurgaon Interior designer in sector 79 Gurgaon Design your Home in the minimalist style What makes the perfect dining room? What does the perfect dining room look like? Modern minimalist wardrobe design
15 Fantastic Ideas to Decorate the Dining Room Wall
The dining room is a fundamental room in the house, where the most important events take place, such as family lunches and dinners, gatherings of friends, or where you can also sit down to study, read and even work. It is characterized by having a table and chairs, clearly, but it is also a room that is usually open and bright, often connected to the living room, and very exposed in the house. It is one of the first that you will show your guests, and where you will probably spend the most time.
In addition to choosing good furniture, one of the most important aspects to make your dining room an ideal place is to decorate the wall. There is usually one that is especially important, the one near the table, which will be the focus of all eyes. Therefore, it is important to decorate it well. In this book of ideas we are going to propose some original decorations for the wall of any dining room, large, small, modern, rustic. We will show you what types of materials are the most suitable for the walls of a dining room, such as decorative wood, slate, or what colors and combinations are ideal for your dining room.
1. Symmetrical frames
2. Light wood
3. Cubist painting
5. Simple poster
6. Multi-frame puzzle
9. Wallpaper and decoration
10. Colors and floral motifs
11. Black and white photos
13. Spectacular graffiti
Wall Wallpaper Tips You Should Know | Gurgaon | Noida | Delhi NCR Beautifying the appearance of the walls can not only be done by applying wall paint. To give a decorative feel to the walls at home, you can also apply wall wallpaper . Wallpaper aka wall paper itself is a special paper to beautify the walls that are applied by attaching them to the walls of the house. Wallpaper for walls comes in a variety of motifs and colors, so it can be adjusted to the taste and concept of the room to be decorated. Through this Idea Book, we invites you to know more about wallpaper ; starting from its history, its benefits, to various tips regarding the application of wallpaper to beautify the walls of your home. Come on, see!
We invite you to take a flashback to the era of ancient China, where it was from this time that wallpaper was first recognized and used. In the past, around 200 BC, the Chinese began to recognize paper and use it for various purposes, including to decorate walls.
At that time, the type of paper used was rice paper which was decorated with various colored paints and given various motifs, ranging from pictures of flowers, birds, landscapes, and various religious symbols. Over time, in the Middle Ages, the idea of beautifying the appearance of the walls began to spread to Europe. European upper class society used woven tapestries as hangers that functioned to withstand cold and humidity. In addition, they use the hanging rug as an accent to give designs and colors that can refresh the atmosphere of the house. Furthermore, the last generation of wallpapers appeared in the time of Louis XI.
At that time, in 1481, King Louis ordered the painter Jean Bourdichon to paint on 50 rolls of paper with an angelic design. Because he wanted to take him with him to move castles, King Louis ordered that the wallpaper be made portable to make it easier to carry. It was only in 1739, wallpaper was printed in Philadelphia, United States by Plunket Fleeson. These printed wallpapers became very popular in the 1800s, adapting European colonial designs. Until the 1920s in the Victorian era, wallpaper was really loved.
Even this period is also known as the Golden Age of Wallpaper and it is said that the number of wallpapers sold is estimated at 400 million rolls. After the outbreak of World War II, there was an industrial revolution that gave rise to plastic resins with the advantages of being anti-stain, washable, strong and durable. However, because the era of modernism prefers the beauty of room decoration in the form of goods, wallpaper walls were not liked at this time. Until entering the late 20th century when people returned to liking the beauty of patterned walls, wallpaper was in demand again until now.
Wall Wallpaper Functions Not only a wall decorator, wallpaper also has the following functions: 1. As a Cover for Wall Deficiencies Old walls sometimes have peeling paint. Or, it could be, the wall is overgrown with moss because your house is in an area that has high humidity. In other cases, due to age, many walls have cracked in some parts, making them less attractive. Well, the application of wall wallpaper can be a solution to overcome these shortcomings so that the walls look attractive again. 2. Beautify the Room Wallpaper has a variety of motifs, colors and designs.
So it is suitable to beautify the walls as well as the room. The combination of wall wallpaper with the right furniture will make your room more eye catching . 3. Protect Walls from Weather and Water Erratic weather will not be the cause of wall damage when you use wallpaper. Because, the wallpaper has a vinyl layer that can also protect the walls from water. That way, the walls will always look beautiful because splashing water will not cause damage to your walls. 4. Walls are Easy to Clean from Children’s Graffiti Children sometimes like to scribble on the walls with colored pencils, crayons, or markers. However, this is not a problem if your walls are wallpapered.
This is because the wallpapered walls will be easier to clean. Just use a damp cloth or foam to wipe the stained wall clean. 5. Helps Develop Children’s Imagination You can also use a variety of wall wallpaper motifs as a means of learning for your little one as well as a way to develop a child’s imagination. For example, wallpaper with animal motifs can help your child learn to recognize various kinds of animals.
Tips for Choosing a Good Wallpaper As explained above, one of the functions of wallpaper is to give a touch of color to the walls, so that the room is not plain and boring. Well, so that this function can be more optimal, try applying the following tips in choosing and installing wall wallpaper , yes. 1. Harmonize with the concept and function of the room Before choosing a wallpaper, first of all, you can determine the concept of the room you want to realize first.
Think carefully, what kind of atmosphere do you want to highlight in the room, whether it’s colorful , calmer, or you just want a formal one. This step will help you be more focused when choosing a wallpaper. Formal rooms generally use achromatic colors, namely a combination of light and dark colors, such as white, black, or gray. Then, the children’s playroom uses a brightly colored cute motif. Meanwhile, a bedroom that needs a calm feel will be more suitable to be filled with soft pastel colors.
2. Pay attention to the composition of the room For a small or mini-sized room, wallpaper application should be done on one side of the room. Meanwhile, the other side of the wall that has the same color should be left. The purpose of this is to create a dimension of space, so that the minimalist-sized room still seems relieved. Meanwhile, for a larger room, you can be more free in choosing wallpaper. Most importantly, remember to keep adjusting the selected wallpaper with the concept and function of the room.
3. Make sure the wallpaper that is installed is compatible with the furniture that fills the room The harmony between the wallpaper and the furniture in the room is very important. So you need to make sure that the colors don’t collide with each other. If your furniture has a lively accent, you should choose a wallpaper with a neutral or soft color, and vice versa. That way, the two will balance each other.
4. Also Consider Lighting Effects Inside the house , of course there are areas that are exposed to direct sunlight and some are just the opposite. To create a room that looks spacious and bright, you can choose a brightly colored wallpaper. If your room uses warm light, orange, yellow, or gold wallpaper will work better, as they can accentuate the color.
5. Customize with Character Choosing wallpaper is inseparable from psychological factors, which means you need to determine the motif and color correctly. So, choose the wallpaper that best suits you and your whole family. Especially for the wallpaper that is applied in the family room, considering that this is the room where the family usually gathers and enjoys time together. Tips for Caring for Wall Wallpaper to Make it Last As a decorative element to beautify the walls, you need to take care of wallpaper so that it is durable and looks beautiful from time to time. Well, here are some tips for caring for wallpaper based on the material:
1. Paper Wallpaper If decorating a room or room uses paper wallpaper, you must be very careful when cleaning it, considering that this wallpaper is quite fragile. Use a dry cloth with a fine texture to clean the surface of the wallpaper. Meanwhile, for high places, you can use an alternative tool, namely a broom wrapped in cloth or an old t-shirt.
2. Vinyl or Acrylic Material Wallpaper made of vinyl or acrylic has an acrylic layer on its surface. So, this wallpaper is somewhat more resistant to humid temperatures and oil stains. To clean it, avoid using a rough sponge, pumice stone, or other cleaning tools with a rough texture. Because, this can tear the vinyl layer. Instead of using these tools, you can use a cotton cloth and a soft sponge soaked in warm water with a special soap mixture.
3. Fiber Weaving Material When compared to wallpaper made of paper, this wallpaper is somewhat more difficult to maintain. The reason is that in the woven material there are gaps where dust can be easily caught and stored. However, there is a fairly simple way to clean woven fiber wallpaper, namely by using a damp cloth so that it is damp and doing this cleaning process regularly.
4. Fabric Material As with caring for cloth furniture, you can use a vacuum cleaner to clean cloth wallpaper. Meanwhile, if there are stubborn stains that are difficult to clean, use a soft brush to clean them. If the wallpaper is not suitable for your home, then consider using ceramics for your walls, which you can install at home quite easily. To be cleaner, there’s nothing wrong if you add warm water mixed with a little soap so that the stains that stick are easier to lift, especially stains that contain oil. That’s the info about wallpaper in the following Idea Book. Hopefully it’s quite useful, yes.