Can I change the layout of my flat?

“Building law approval will usually be required for any primary inner adjustments to a house, along with eliminating or in part eliminating a load-bearing wall, beam or chimney breast, or if developing an open plan format which could have an effect on hearth place precautions or break out routes.

Scroll to Top