Bungalows | Gurgaon | Noida | Delhi NCR | Interior Designer
What is Bungalow? What types of Bungalows are there? And what are the pros and cons of this type of house?
Bungalow is a type of one-story house originating from India, starting to appear in the 17th century, after World War II, this type of housing gradually became more popular in Australia, the US and the UK. Initially, bungalow was a type of house for average workers, but it has been improved and is more and more popular with the middle class. Typical bungalow house type is built separately, has from 1 to 2 floors, the most common is 1 floor and 1 loft is designed to nest into the inclined part of the roof. In Vietnam, the concept of bungalows is not yet popular in residential areas and seems to only appear in resorts along the beach.
Currently, to suit the needs of use, design experts have improved into many types of bungalows:
– Traditional Bungalow for living: Has similar characteristics to a wooden house and is usually built in the suburbs on a large plot of land, has 1 floor including living room connected to kitchen, toilet, and bedroom (from 2 floors). up to 3 bedrooms depending on the area and needs) and 1 loft can be a bedroom or a place to store things. There are some popular types of bungalows as follows:
Craftsman style: This type of house is characterized by a roof facing the street or roof; there is a large veranda, the main door opens directly into the living room, often using a bookcase to separate the dining room, living room and bedroom.
Tudor style: The house has a steep roof, usually convex; the wall is a partition between the indoor areas, high roof, and narrow windows.
Prairie style: Low roof often bordered or walled with spacious eaves, house with 2 floors or 1 floor and 1 loft.
Chicago style: Built of brick and wood, the tile roof is designed to fold, there are 20 windows on the first floor, the main door has many wings.
Bungalows on the water: Usually built on the water in off-island resorts. These bungalows are made as the main materials of wood, rattan, bamboo or cork with a simple design with rooms. Guest, workplace, storage, bedroom and bathroom (steam room); the maximum area is about 150m2.
Bungalows on the coast: Usually built on wide beaches in resorts. Different from bungalows on the water, bungalows on the beach are often built with steel reinforcement. Also has the same design as the bungalow on the water and the maximum area is about 150m2.
Advantages and disadvantages of Bungalow style house
– Bungalows in resorts are popular due to their small, separate area, simple structure and features, but they are very maneuverable and comfortable.
– Bungalow to stay is very convenient for family members because all activities are on the same floor. This type of house is especially suitable for families with elderly or disabled people because there are no stairs between areas in the family.
– The cost to build a bungalow is not too large, suitable for the income of many objects.
– The area and scale of the bungalow is not too large, so it is not difficult and expensive to repair and maintain.
– Saving energy costs for the operation of air conditioning equipment, heaters,
– Still ensure privacy for families because the house is built separately.
– Bungalow requires a relatively large ground area, so it is not suitable for large urban areas but only suitable for suburbs with few residents.
– Because there is usually only 1 floor, to build a bungalow to meet the needs of a family for a large number of members, a large area of land is required, so it is only suitable for construction in suburban and low-population areas. .
Note: Because the bungalow is a house built in a fairly simple and nature-friendly style, the furniture used in the bungalow should be chosen simply. Wooden furniture with rustic colors will be a wise choice to make the bungalow more harmonious, beautiful and close.
Bungalows | Gurgaon | Noida | Delhi NCR
Useful links | Interior Design | Interior Design company in Delhi NCR | Interior Design Cost in Gurgaon | Low budget interior designer in Gurgaon | Interior Design Firm | Interior Designer Ideas | Interior Designer in Noida Extension | Interior A to Z | Interior Designer in Gurgaon | Best Interior Designer near me